EDC Lite Tool System
The OneUp Components EDC Lite Multi-Tool has nine functions and can be easily stored in the steerer tube via a special container. In contrast to the well-known EDC and EDC V2 tool set, no special threads have to be carved out and no special stem is necessary. The only requirement is that the fork has an Ahead star nut. The star nut is first pressed deeper using the included long bolt and a suitable hammer (not included). Insert the empty container about 7 cm deep into the steerer tube and fasten it to the star nut from the underside using the included short bolt. Now nothing can stand in the way of transporting the multi-tool in the fork. A plastic cap that replaces the stem cap helps pull the EDC Lite out of the container. Thanks to this practical and space-saving companion, you will never again be without the most important tool on the trail.
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube.
Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
⬢ 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
⁕ T25 Torx
▬ Flat Head Screwdriver
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colours (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turq)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to our Composite Pedals, Grips and Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi Tool on all your bikes (extra carriers are $15 each)
ENSURE YOUR FORK IS COMPATIBLE -VERY IMPORTANT (instructions on manufacturer's site)