BoXXer Charger Damper Upgrade kit 
If you own a BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup from 2010 onwards (35mm chassis), you can update your fork with the Charger Damper™ Upgrade kit. The Charger™ is RockShox’s most refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery™ tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings.
- Performance focused
- No compromise for lockout: The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs.
- Rapid Recovery: More control with less energy.
- Bladder Charged
- Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
- Trail Tuned
- RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
- Kit includes damper, oil, syringe
- Fits RS Boxxer (2010-2015)