Chamber II Shoes
The Chamber II Shoe brings the best aspects of our EWS and DH World Cup-winning Chamber—the secure fit, water-resistant reinforced microfiber upper and incredibly durable construction with a full Vibram® Megagrip™ rubber outsole&emdash;and steps up with a 10mm cleat setback.
More setback allows you to position the pedals further back under the arch of the foot to reduce fatigue and enhance positioning for technical terrain. The internal shank has also been updated with a Tri-Mold construction that optimizes stiffness and flex for each zone of the foot. The result is a new level of performance that's better from top to bottom, with the right amount of flex for uphill pushing, incredible pedaling efficiency and a better connection to the pedals.
- high-quality synthetic leather
- waterproof, breathable microfiber upper
- lace-up shoes with Velcro top strap
- the laces are durable and hold the knot tightly
- rubber reinforcements on toes and heels
- Rockprint ™ reinforcement for added durability
- Vibram rubber sole material
- Velcro strap
- SPD system
- anti-bacterial EVA insole