Sram Oval BB30 Traction Chainring
Our Premium 1X Sram Direct mount Oval BB30 compatible chainrings are designed for BB30/PF30 SHORT spindle cranks. Chainring is flat. Fits BB30 XX1, X01, Eagle 12spd and others.
It is ideal for 1x 9/10/11/12 system and Singlespeeds!. Oval (elliptical) chainring does not compromise the work of clutch mechanism in rear derailleur(video at the bottom). It also does not require chain tensioner when using in singlespeed application. Riding out of saddle on the uphill will become more pleasant. Ovality of the chainring is 11%. These chainrings also help you to recover after knee injuries as pedaling becomes smoother and less exhausting. It is the most advanced oval chainring produced.
The most advanced, Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profile currently produced, guarantee minimum 12 months of excellent chain retention capabilities! We mean it. Always use a new chain with a new chainring.
The World's best BB30 oval (elliptical) mtb spiderless traction chainring - period!. Non circular chainrings, Non-round chainrings. Asymmetrical chainrings.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 30T (52g), 32T (57g), 34T(66g)
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 and Truvativ AKA cranks. BB30 short spindle only. Also fits for Fatbikes with GXP spindle! 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized
- Finish: type II anodizing
- Chainline: 49mm
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider
- Superb quality and great look
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape
- 30T Oval chainring has an ovality of 28/32T and is best for someone who uses currently 28 or 30T round ring.
- 32T oval ring will suit best someone who uses 31 or 32T chainring currently. While pedaling, you will feel similar effort to the one riding round 31T ring, but you will gain the speed similar to riding 34T chainring.
- 34T Oval chainring has an ovality of 32/36T and is best for someone who uses currently 33 or 34T round ring.