Our Premium 1X Oval 96BCD traction chainring is designed for Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 1x or 2x cranks Only. They feature exactly same oval shape as rest of our oval chainring portfolio.
It is ideal for 1x 10/11 and Singlespeeds. Oval (elliptical) chainring does not compromise the work of clutch mechanism in rear derailleur(video at the bottom). It also does not require chain tensioner when using in singlespeed application. Riding out of saddle on the uphill will become more pleasant.
Ovality of the chainring is in range of 10.2-14.4%(size dependent) and feels perfectly round when riding. These chainrings also help you to recover after knee injuries as pedaling becomes smoother and less exhausting. It is the most advanced oval chainring currently on the market backed by tens of thousands of customers.
The most advanced, Patent Pending narrow/wide tooth profile currently produced, guarantee minimum 12 months of excellent chain retention capabilities! We mean it. Always use a new chain with a new chainring.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 30T (44g), 32T (50g), 34T (60g), 36T (69g)
- Color: Black, Racing Red
- Compatibility: Fits Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 cranksets 1X and 2X only. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction! Type II anodizing
- Chainline: perfect 49mm
- Mounting holes: 4 x 96mm BCD Asymmetrical design. Use stock bolts
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
- All 3 sizes have built-in standoffs to provide the ideal 1X chainline. Use the stock Shimano M8 chainring bolts that come with crank
- Best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Superb quality and great look
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- 30T Oval chainring has an ovality of 28/32T and is best for someone who uses currently 28 or 30T round ring.
- 32T oval ring will suit best someone who uses 31 or 32T chainring currently. While pedaling, you will feel quite similar effort to the one riding round 31T ring ( the smallest diameter of the oval is 30T), but you will gain the speed similar to riding 33/34T chainring.
- 34T Oval chainring has an ovality of 32/36T and is best for someone who uses currently 33 or 34T round ring.