Oval AERO for 104 BCD MTB
ALUGEAR chainrings are some of the lightest chainrings on the market. Using our experience and vigorous testing, we tweaked the arm design and strategically machined the chainrings so that only minimal sacrifices were made in impact strength in exchange for large gains in weight reduction.
The chainrings are CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard coat industrially anodized to provide protection from mechanical impacts, a good look, and an excellent tactile feel to each of the chainrings that lasts a long time.
A unique tooth profile eliminates chain noise, reduces wear, and provides smooth operation on the entire system of all the most common combinations, such as 10, 11, and 12-speed drives. The Narrow Wide teeth guide the chain reliably.
The tooth profile is specially designed for use with MTB chains.
ALUGEAR chainrings are the best choice if you are looking for a technologically sound chainring with a unique design and low weight.
- Weight: 34T- 45g; 36T- 52g; 38T- 58g
- Diameter: 34T- 152mm; 36T- 162mm; 38T- 170mm
- Timing: 108° (top dead center)
- Ovality: 12%
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Made: CNC milling
- Surface coating: Anodizing
- For SRAM Quarq AXS Powermeter Spider 104 mm BCD 4-bolts (in combination with DUB wide cranks)
- For all cranksets with a mounting type 104 BCD (bolt circle diameter)
- MTB chainrings you may use the following chains: all 10sp, 11sp, 12sp SRAM Eagle and 10sp, 11sp, 12sp Shimano chains