104/ 64 BCD Oval Chainring
Our Premium 1X 104 & 64bcd Oval traction chainrings are designed for any cranks that use 104bcd mounting interface. This is the most common mounting standard for Shimano and other 4 arm cranks.
32T chainring has build-in 2mm spacers and threaded holes (M8x0.75) to
accommodate this size on spider. Other sizes have regular 10mm holes.
30T chainring has build-in 2.5mm spacers and threaded holes (M8 / M5) to accommodate this size on spider. It also comes with bolts and spacers in the package: 2x M8 aluminium bolts T30 torx, 2x M5 steel bolts T25 torx and 2x eccentric spacers. This is a patent pending solution.
- Size (Mass +/-1g):
- 64BCD: 26T (35g), 28T (42g)
- 30T 104BCD: 36g - comes with special bolts and spacers
- 104BCD: 32T (41g), 34T (44g), 36T (53g)
- Color: Black, Racing Red , Cannondale Green
- Compatibility: All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface. That means Shimano XT / Zee / Deore / SLX / XTR, Race Face, FSA, E13 and many more. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Chainline: 26&28T (64bcd) - 46mm ; 30T - 48mm ; 32T - 48.5mm ; 34&36T - 50mm
- Mounting holes: 4 x 104mm BCD (for 32T ring, bolts should be min 6mm long)
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
- We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Superb quality and great look
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- 26T (64BCD) Oval chainring has the ovality of 24/28T and is best for someone who uses currently 26T round ring.
- 28T (64BCD) Oval chainring has the ovality of 26/30T and is best for someone who uses currently 27 or 28T round ring.
- 30T 104bcd Oval chainring has the ovality of 28/32T and is best for someone who uses currently 29 or 30T round ring.
- 32T oval ring will suit best someone who uses round 32T chainring currently. While pedaling, you will feel quite similar effort to the one riding round 31T ring (as the smallest diameter of the oval is 30T), but you will gain the speed similar to riding 33/34T chainring.
- 34T Oval chainring has the ovality of 32/36T and is best for someone who uses currently 33 or 34T round ring.
- 36T Oval chainring has the ovality of 34/38T and is best for someone who uses currently 36 or 38T round ring.