The Enigma Dynamal Roll rims are super wide (35mm), light and are a perfect choice for Enduro/Trail riding.
This tough high-end rim is made of superalloy Dynamal material with a special heat-treatment procedure. Super lightweight but still extremely strong and way more stiff than standard alloys used in most rims. A sleeved connection results in a strong and impact resistant rim and also saves weight due to the specific rim profile. Another feature is the high-end graphic application technique that makes these rims stand out.
The Enigma Dynamal Roll comes in 3 sizes: 26", 27.5" and 29". Available in 32h drilling only. Wide, pressure resistant NS rim tape completes the package, though The Rolls are tubeless ready so it's a good choice also if you rather ride on liquid than tubes.
- Intended use: Enduro, Trail
- Connection: sleeved connection (pressed and additionally bonded with epoxy)
- Material: Dynamal alloy blend with high hardness level, high strength and stiffness, yield & tensile strength +15% higher than previous Enigma models, elongation at break +25% higher than previous Enigma models
- Width: 35mm (external), 30mm (internal)
- Height: 21mm
- Designed: designed for standard 3 cross lacing
- Quality: NS Bikes quality high pressure resistant rim strap included
- Valve hole: AV / Schrader
- Tubeless: tubeless ready
- Disc: disc brake only
- Size: 26", 27.5", 29"
- ERD: 529mm / 554mm / 592mm
- Drilling: 32h
- Weight: 29”: 495g, 27.5”: 465g, 26”: 435g