Rotary Cassette 148x12 BOOST Rear Hub
The Rotary cassette Boost is a high end mountain bike cassette hub with a thru axle system that will keep the rear end of a frame much more stable. The hub is designed to work with 148x12mm frames. It’s light enough for racing and strong enough to take big jumps. This hub is fully sealed, runs on 4 bearings and features an oversized AL7075-T6 axle. To make sure the hub will hold up any kind of abuse, we used the best AL7075-T6 for our hardware. Intended use: Snabb Plus, Eccentric Cromo 29”, Eccentric Djambo Evo and other BOOST frames.
- Material: AL6061-T6 body, AL7075-T6 axle, cassette & end-caps
- O.L.D: 148mm
- Compatibility: compatible with all 148 x 12mm BOOST thru-axle frames
- Axle: oversize AL7075-T6 axle
- Sealed bearings: 4x #6902 sealed bearings (2x main hub bearings, 2x inside cassette)
- Freewheel body: light AL7075-T6 cassette, 9/10/11 speed compatible, 11/12 speed freewheel body (SRAM XD-compatible) available separately as an upgrade
- Pawls: 3 pawls with 30 engagement points / each 12°
- Disc brake: disc brake mount IS (International Standard / 6-bolts)
- Available: in 32h version only
- Weight: ~308g
*All hubs not compatible with NS replacement parts prior 2018
Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual colours and design may vary slightly from the images on the website.