Rotary Cassette 135x10 Rear Hub
The Rotary cassette is a high end mountain bike cassette hub with a female axle system that will keep the rear end of a frame much more stable, and can be used in horizontal dropouts without any axle positioning systems. It’s light enough for racing and strong enough to take big slopestyle jumps. This hub is fully sealed, runs on 4 bearings and features an oversized AL7075-T6 axle. The hub is held securely by 3/8” steel bolts compatible with 10mm dropouts. The advantage of oversized aluminum axle and steel bolts is significant: there is no weight penalty and bolts have 6mm hex sockets so you can tighten your rear wheel with an Allen key. To make sure the hub will hold up any kind of abuse, we used the best AL7075-T6 for our cones and removed the steel inserts that we used before.
- Material: AL6061-T6 body, AL7075-T6 axle & cassette, steel bolts
- O.L.D: 135mm
- Compatibility: all MTB frames with O.L.D 135 x 10mm
- Axle system: female oversize axle system + side bolts this solution rules as it’s light & strong!
- Hollow: AL7075-T6 axle
- Sealed bearings: 4x #6902 sealed bearings (2x main hub bearings, 2x inside cassette)
- Bolts: compatible with 10mm dropouts: 17mm hex head and 6mm Allen hex sockets, 3/8”x24tpi thread
- Freewheel body: light AL7075-T6 cassette, 9/10/11 speed compatible, 11/12 speed freewheel body (SRAM XD-compatible) available separately as an upgrade
- Pawls: 3 pawls with 30 engagement points / each 12°
- Disc brake: disc brake mount IS (International Standard / 6-bolts)
- Available: in 32h version only
- Weight: ~389g