Surge Evo Frame
Riders around the world have been shredding bikes built on this frame in all sorts of setups and indeed, although originally designated to be a pure-blooded freeride hardtail, the Surge is a great all round frame for anyone who likes to go hard.
Perfect for new school freeride, yet at the same time comfortable on longer rides and great for dirt jumping. It will work correctly with 120 – 160 mm forks and 650B or 26” wheels. The Surge Evo will fit your favorite dropper post easily and will accept forks with both standard 1 1/8” or tapered 1.5 - 1 1/8” steerer tubes
- designed for All Mountain, Freeride
- high-end cromoly steel tubes
- modern aggressive geometry (slack HA, low BB, long reach).
- adjustable CS lenght via sliding dropouts
- Material: custom butted 4130 cromoly
- Sizes: available in 2 sizes M: 15.5” , L: 17”
- Recommended fork travel: 120-160mm
- Head tube: integrated tapered IS42/IS52, head tube length: 115mm
- Fits forks: fits forks with standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 1-1/8” steerer tubes
- BB: threaded 73mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Biggest chainring: up to 36t
- Rear hub: 135x10mm, sliding vertical dropouts (adjustable CS lenght)
- Disc brake: disc brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 200 mm
- Max tyre size: 26”x2.6” or 27.5”x2.4”
- Front derailleurs: top pull, dia. 34.9. High clamp only.
- Seat post: 30.9 / seat clamp: 34.9
- Max seat post insertion: 300mm
- Cable routing: stealth cable route with rubber grommets in seat tube for dropper post
- Weight: ~2.73kg (M size, w/o axle)