Eccentric Alu EVO 27.5" Frame
Radical, modern geometry with a very long reach and a super slack head angle make this bike ideal for anyone who likes to go full gas! The aluminium frame is strong and overbuilt, but at the same time light and responsive. It will be a perfect platform for building an aggressive 27.5” trail bike.
Fitted with a good 140mm fork and dropper post, the Eccentric will fly across trails and put the kind of smile on your face that only a hardtail deliver.
- Internal routing with rubber grommets
- Modern aggressive geometry w/ long reach & slack angles
- Material: AL6061-T6, custom formed and butted tubes
- Recommended fork travel: 130-150mm
- Head tube: integrated tapered IS42/IS52
- Fits forks: standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 1-1/8” steerer tubes
- Head tube length: S size: 105mm, M size: 115mm, L: 125mm
- BB: threaded 73mm (w/o ISCG mounts)
- Biggest chainring: up to 34t (SRAM XX1 up to 32t)
- Seat post/seat clamp: 30.9 / 34.9
- Max seat post insertion: 270mm (S), 300mm (M & L)
- Cable routing: stealth cable route in seat tube for dropper post
- Front derailleur: not compatible
- Maximum recommended tire size : 2.4”
- Cable routing: stealth cable route with rubber grommets in seat tube for dropper post
- Disc brake: post mount disc brake mount, max rotor size: up to 185mm
- Hub spacing: hub spacing 148x12mm, NS axle included
- Sizes: 3 frame sizes (16”, 17.5” & 19.5”)
- Weight: ~2.2kg (M size)
Note on sizing: we recommend the S size for riders up to 172cm, M size for 170 – 182cm and the L size for riders over 180cm.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual colours and design may vary slightly from the images on the website.