Eccentric Cromo 29" Frame
Radical, modern geometry with a very long reach and a super slack head angle make this bike ideal for anyone who likes to go full gas! This beautiful steel 29'er is built with custom drawn Tange tubes with built-in gussets that we developed ourselves.
At around 2.5 kg the frame is light by any standards, but don’t worry, it’s strong enough to hold up to a lot of abuse. All the know-how that we have managed to acquire over the years in building steel dirt-jump hardtails has been funnelled into this frame and we are sure it's the very best money can buy.
Fitted with a good 140mm fork and dropper post, the Eccentric will fly across trails and put the kind of smile on your face that only a hardtail deliver.
- designed for Trail and All Mountain riding
- Tange Eccentric cromoly tubes
- compatible with 29” and 27.5+ wheels
- Boost 148 dropouts
- modern aggressive geometry with long reach and slack angles
- Material: custom butted 4130 cromoly, Tange Eccentric tubes
- Sizes: 3 frame sizes (16”, 17.5” & 19.5”)
- Recommended fork travel: 130-150mm
- Head tube: integrated tapered IS42/IS52
- Fits forks: standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 1-1/8” steerer tubes
- Head tube length: S size: 105mm, M size: 115mm, L: 125mm
- BB: threaded 73mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Biggest chainring: BOOST only up to 32t
- Front derailleur: not compatible
- Seat post/clamp: 30.9 / 34.9
- Max seat post insertion: 270mm (S), 300mm (M & L)
- Cable routing: stealth cable route with rubber grommets in seat tube for dropper post
- Maximum tire size recommended: 29” x 2.4”, 650B x 3.0”
- Disc brake: IS-2000 disc brake mount, max rotor size: up to 185mm
- Hub spacing: 148x12mm, NS axle included
- Weight: ~2.59kg (M size, w/o axle)
Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual colours and design may vary slightly from the images on the website.