The Zircus is an aluminium all-round dirt frame perfect for playing in the city and off-road. It’s a lightweight and strong aluminium frame set with ‘Pro’ dirtjump geometry designed to fit 26” wheels, forks with 80-140mm travel and a single speed drivetrain. However the frame includes a removable derailleur hanger so you can convert the bike into serious all-purpose off-road machine with gears if needed. Designed for riders who prefer the feel of aluminium frames. More slack and stabile than the radical steel Void frame. The BB is lowered for more stability, the top tube and chain stays are slightly longer than those in the Void and the head tube angle is more slack. Tough enough for jumps, perfect for pump-tracks, comfortable enough for trail riding.
The Zircus uses beefy AL-6061 tubes that give it a super clean look. Behind the simple looks you can find nice tech details such as custom shaped and butted tubes (a very strong DT near HT area with no need for an additional external gusset), a new custom shaped fully integrated tapered head tube, custom rounded smooth looking tubes and sweet arched seat stays bridge that give lot’s of tire clearance.
This frame is all that you will need to rip like a pro in any terrain. Although the Zircus is a very strong frame it weighs only 2.1kg and has a very reasonable price.
- material: A6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes
- recommended fork travel: 80-140mm
- top tube (physical c-c): 571 mm / 22.5”
- chainstays: 385 mm / 15.1” slammed
- frame size: 335 mm / 13.2”
- head tube: integrated tapered IS42/IS52, head tube length 115mm
- fits forks with standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 – 1-1/8” steerer tubes
- head tube stack: 115mm / 4.5”
- BB shell: standard threaded 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and 3pcs BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- biggest chainring: up to ~34t
- rear hub: spacing O.L.D 135x10mm, suggested bolt-on hubs
- disk brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 185mm
- disk brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- tires: maximum size recommended 26”x2.35”
- seat post/clamp: 30.9mm / 34.9mm
- max seat post insertion 275mm
- rear derailleur: optional bolt-on hanger sold separately
- clean look
- weight: ~2.09kg