The Alcatraz allows the rider to follow in Matt Jones’ footsteps to build and personalize the best dirt jump bike possible. At home boosting your local 6 pack, ripping up the pump track, or hitting the local skate park the Alcatraz has what you need to take care of business.
The Alcatraz features a 6061 Series 3 alloy frame, with a burly double butted tubesets for the best ride quality and stiffness, tapered headtubes for maximum strength on big jumps, and horizontal drop out with slotted IS disc brake tabs.
We have optimized the chainstay length of the Alcatraz to make sure you can have the shortest chainstays possible, giving you the ability to pop a wheelie or manual anywhere at anytime.
The Alcatraz features 135x10mm horizontal dropouts — the standard in dirt jump technology for axle and dropout strength.
- Material: AL6061
- Suggested fork travel: 80–140 mm
- The head tube: taper IS42 / IS52 integrated headsets
- Head height: 115 mm / 4.5 "
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm
- Largest sprocket: up to 32 t
- Rear hub: O.L.D. 135 x 10 mm, suggested bolted hub
- Brake mount: IS, rotors up to 185mm
- Seatpost clamp included
- Headset and hook included