Tribe Forged Crankset
Hi-end 2-pcs MTB crankset with SRAM compatible direct mount chainring interface, integrated 24mm axle and external bottom bracket included. Budget version with with solid forged arms. 24mm hollow axle increases the rigidity and strength of the crank.
The 10-splines design combined with 2-bolt left arm guarantees a really strong connection. Bearings are additionally sealed and filled with a waterproof high quality grease and built to last!
Tribe cranks are sold without a chainring but direct mount chainrings for a standard MTB chainline or Boost chainline fitting direct mount interface in the crank are available separately.
- Arms length: 175mm
- Interface: Direct Mount (SRAM compatible)
- Chainline: 49mm or Boost 52mm (depending on the chainring)
- Spindle: 24mm
- Splines: 10
- BB included - for 68-73mm
- Spindle bolt: M18xP1.0
- Weight (without external bearings): without chainring: 715g, with 28T chainrng: 767g
- this crenkset is sold without chainring!