WG was developed to face the hardest Downhill races. The backplate is 5,5mm thick and it is made from one block of aluminum 7075 T651. Despite of very light weight it is very stiff and durable. The guide plates are made from abrasion resistant material. We have been working on proper material for over two years. The pulley is also made from plastic. It works very quiet, and It is two times more durable than aluminum pulley. The pulley runs on sealed bearing, which causes that our chainguides does not cause appreciable resistance. The WG model is equipped with special bash guard. To learn more, please go to Bash-Guard section.
The WoG is compatybile with almost all frames with ISCGold or ISCG05 chainguide mount (also with new Intense frames). It could be also used in frames without ISCG mount, by using an adaptor.
- 36-38t. chainring compatybile
- backplate material: Aluminum 7075 T651
- backplate thick: 5,5mm
- 8t. wheel runs on sealed bearing
- chainguide bolts and nuts material: aluminum 2014
- ISCG hardware material: stainless steel
- ISCG, ISCG05 compatybile
- Weight (ISCGold): 190grams
- Weight (ISCG05): 195grams