In 2000, when E13 introduced the world's first impact absorbing full thermoplastic Supercharger bashguard, we thought it couldn't be beat. Nine years later, E13 outdone themselves with the all new Turbocharger. Using revolutionary and patent pending impact flexure technology, the Turbocharger is the strongest and lightest bashguard ever made. It's obscenely strong, ridiculously lightweight, and there's no metal to bend.
- Strongest bashguard ever, with the lightest weight (87g for a 36T!) of any comparable size bashguard in the world.
- Revolutionary patent pending flexure design absorbs impacts and directs them away from your chainring.
- 7075 T6 inserts mount the Turbocharger to your crank lightweight standard chainring bolts.
- It looks awesome on your bike in either black or white.
- Dual crank arm reliefs for longer life
- Crank relief badges run parallel with crank arm
- Chainrings Sizes: 32T-36T, 36T-40T
- Bolt Patterns: 4 x 104 BCD