G2 Ultimate Brakes
For the Ultimate, we held nothing back. Our engineers sculpted the finest materials — titanium and carbon fiber — to make this our lightest four-piston brake ever. Power, modulation and lever feel set a new standard. Personalization is quick and intuitive. And for performance — well, our test riders didn’t dub it the “Mini-Code” for nothing.
- More caliper stiffness and a new pad compound with bite.
- Pivot bearings for crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride.
- SRAM's best power to weight ratio in a four-piston brake.
- Hose length front: 950mm
- Hose length rear: 2000mm
- Caliper Design: two-piece 4-piston
- Pad: Steel-backed Organic
- Brake mounting: Direct Mount DIR
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust
- Pad / Holder: Top-loading
- System: Open System
- Tool-Free Pad Replacement: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Yes
- Recommended brake rotor: CenterLine (not included!)