Tech 4 V4 Steel Braided Hose Disc Brake
The Hope Tech 4 V4 disc brake exceeds once again the performance of the popular predecessor. This achieves the 4-piston brake with improved ergonomics, higher braking force and minimized wear. The brake ratio has been fine-tuned based on real riding data to achieve the best efficiency and the typical precise braking feel. The linear relationship between lever force and brake pressure allows easy and intuitive control of braking performance.
The most powerful model of the brand was designed specifically for Downhill use where maximum as well as consistent braking performance and reliability are the most important factors.
Rotor and adapter available separately!
- Approx. 30 percent more braking power due to a revised reservoir with smaller piston bore
- Longer brake lever for more leverage
- Lever clamp with hinge for easy installation and a clean, uncluttered cockpit
- Very light lever feel due to reduced spring rate, improved piston guide and an industrial bearing at the pivot point
- Use of 4 x 16mm and 4 x 18mm stainless steel pistons with resin internals in the caliper provides reduced heat dissipation as well as less friction with piston seals and therefore increased braking power
- Comes standard with improved brake pads with higher coefficient of friction
- CNC machined, British precision manufacturing
- Direct mounting with Shimano I spec A and B triggers and with SRAM and I Spec 2/EV with special lever clamp
- range of use: MTB, Downhill
- lever, caliper: aluminium
- caliper pistons: stainless steel, phenolic
- tool-free lever reach and pressure point adjustment
- Postmount brake caliper mount
- Racing Compound brake pads (organic, green)
- compatible brake disc diameters: 160 / 180 / 183 / 200 / 203 / 220 mm
- braided steel brake hose (1700 mm)