Mavic Womens Ksyrium Elite II Road Shoes
With a women's specific fit and a versatility that will suit virtually every rider out there, the Ksyrium Elite II provides comfort that will last throughout your ride as well as a stiffness that delivers incredible power transfer. It's easy to see why this is Mavic's most popular road shoe. The Energy Carbon Comp outsole is constructed of a lightweight composite glass fibre and Nylon insert with carbon, for increased stiffness. The sole is only 6mm thick and with the low stack height of 7.5mm, your foot will be closer to the pedal for improved power transfer. With 5mm front/rear adjustment, you can customise the fit of your cleats.
Designed with comfort in mind, an Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite dual density insole provides excellent support and stability for the heel and arch. The Endofit tongue is an internal sleeve that's designed to hug the foot for maximum comfort. Finally, an Ergo Ratchet closure system allows precise adjustment, for a customised fit.
- Mavic's most popular road shoe in a women's specific fit
- Stiff, comfortable and versatile
- Energy Carbon Comp sole provides stiffness for optimal power transfer
- Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite dual density insole provides excellent support and stability
- Ergo Ratchet closure allows precision adjustment for a customised fit
- Weight: 500g (pair, size 5.5)