CR-1 Road Shoe Full Carbon
The super light weight CR1 road shoe with Full Carbon outsole enables maximum power transmission on the pedals.
Two specifications provide a perfect fit and melt shoe and feet together: The Boa® IP1-S closure, that allows micrometric adjustment of the nylon coated steel lace in both directions, and the Multi Contact Closure System, that adapts to the anatomic characteristics of the instep.
For great wearing comfort the lightweight microfiber upper has laser-cut ventilation openings, and to hold the feet even better in the shoe the reinforced heel has a non-slip lining.
- Laser Areation System LAS: Laser holed system for aeration
- Anatomic Tendon Protection ATP: Special memory foam in the tongue
- High Transpiration Tongue HTT: Special aeration on the tongue to keep the feet fresh
- High Ventilation System HVS: High aeration from the front to the back of the shoe
- Super Grip SG: Cat tongue lining
- Shock Absorption System SAS: Anatomic insole with shock absorbing insert
- Material: Sole: carbon
- Upper: Microfiber
- Sole standard: Three thread inserts, fitting all current road pedal systems
- Weight: 240g