Womens Defend X Kevlar Pant
Combine maximum coverage with unparalleled mobility, and you get the Women's Defend x Kevlar® pants. These full-length mountain bike pants are built with Kevlar® fibers to stand up to the world's toughest trails. And an all-way stretch construction with tapered legs makes the pants pedal friendly.
- Kevlar® fibers have a high cut, tear and abrasion resistance
- Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag & drag
- Body-mapping laser perforated on front & back to keep you cool
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility
- Durable Water Resistant finish sheds moisture, dirt, & debris
- Inseam: 31" size large
- Body: 93% polyester / 7% spandex
- Lower leg: 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- Knee: 75% nylon / 10% spandex / 9% Kevlar® / 6% poly stretch Kevlar®
- Kevlar® is a trademark or registered trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Fox.
Do you know this product? Write first review.
|Waist [cm]||68,6-73,7 (27-29")||73,7-78,7 (29-31")||78,7-83,8 (31-33")||83,8-88,9 (33-35")||88,9-94 (35-37")||94-99,1 (37-39")||99,1-104,1 (39-41")|