D3 Render Navy CF MIPS Helmet
It wasn't easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3.
Riders like Brendan Fairclough, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you?
Rated #1 full face helmet 3 years in a row in reader poll (2013, 2014, 2015) - vitalmtb.com and pinkbike.com
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon fiber shell construction
- Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and add greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner
- 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation
- 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength
- Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight
- D3 helmet bag and 2 D3 color-matching visors included