The Rampage Pro Carbon Wurd Helmet features an ultra-ventilated design and two rotational management systems. It offers the most complete levels of performance and protection ever offered in a gravity helmet. Under the light and robust Multi-Composite Technology shell is a dual-density EPS, meant to provide improved impact protection by distributing the force of impact over a wider surface area.
The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) adds an additional layer of rotational management by purposely detaching from the helmet in the event of a crash. Finally, Fluid Inside® technology, which mimics your body's natural cerebral spinal fluid, is meant to help manage both linear and rotational impact energy. This arsenal of helmet tech is paired with a luxury interior which features 19 expansive vents and a premium X-static® moisture-wicking comfort liner
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- CAGE™ chin bar/eye port is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) shell provides an excellent balance of strength & weight
- Mesh vent screens provide airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- 19 total vents - 15 intake & 4 exhaust vents to channel cool air in and hot air out
- Fluid Inside™ ensures optimal linear and rotational impact performance
- Removable, washable X-static® moisture-wicking & antimicrobial comfort liner
- 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS sizes for the best in class fit
- Stainless steel D-ring closure
- Includes zippered helmet bag
- Weight medium size: 1360gr.
- CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM F1952-15