661 [SIXSIXONE] Rage Knee Guard
The RAGE collection will no longer be known as the “Kyle Strait.” Loic Bruni took a special interest in the RAGE line and won World Cup races with his prototypes.
Status Notify me when status is changed colour size Price ask for availability black orange S €63,41 Add to basket ask for availability black orange M €63,41 Add to basket in stock in 48h black orange L €63,41 Add to basket ask for availability black orange XL €63,41 Add to basket
The RAGE collection will no longer be known as the “Kyle Strait.” Loic Bruni took a special interest in the RAGE line and won World Cup races with his prototypes. He sketched ideas and brainstormed concepts with our designers focusing on weight reduction, extended coverage zones and improved breathability. The result of Bruni’s obsession is the new RAGE family, which is versatile enough to climb and descend the world’s best mountains.
- Brand new low profile chassis that has a larger knee protection area
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the Evo shorts to keep the pads in place
- Internal flexible knee impact cap covered by kevlar
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside & outside of knee
- Rear of pad is breathable stretch mesh
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic and in knee pocket area holds the pads in place
- CE 1621:1
colour black orange size S
Ask questionAsk question