Ruut X Bike
- RONDO X HUNT STRAIGHT PULL
- front axle: 100/12mm/thread 1.5
- rear axle: 142/12mm/thread 1.75
- rear: SHIMANO GRX RX812
The first variable geometry gravel bike in the world. The RUUT range was born from the need to have a really versatile bike that would retain a clearly sporty character.
What we want from a drop bar bike is to be able to go long, and go fast - especially on rough roads so we came up with a tool that we believe is the ultimate solution for real-world riders.
The most significant innovation in the RUUT family is the award winning, carbon TwinTip fork that allows you to adjust the geometry to your personal preferences and riding style. Go fast or go long. Get low or have more control. You choose.
This version of ruut has everything that speed-loving riders need: a narrow aero bar with no flare, lightweight components, cx tires and a cassette with narrower spacing. This is a spec used by guys who take part in cross races and who ride in fast group rides on gravel. Even cx pro's who have ridden this bike agree that the ruut in this setup is perhaps one of the most 'racy' gravel bikes on the market and is perfect for cross racing. You can also put this bike on bigger gravel tires and you have one heck of an off-road speed machine.
- Adjustable head angle and fork offset
- Custom high end carbon frame
- Eps technology, internal cable routing
- Unique carbon twintip fork
- 1x and 2x drivetrain compatible
- Halo tire clearance (700c x 45 or 27.5 x 2.2”)
- Custom cnc fender mount on ss