Ruut CF2 2X Bike
- RONDO SUPERLIGHT SEALED BEARINGS
- front axle: 100/12mm/thread 1.5
- rear axle: 142/12mm/thread 1.75
- front: SHIMANO GRX FD-RX400
- rear: SHIMANO GRX RD-RX400
The first variable geometry gravel bike in the world. The RUUT range was born from the need to have a really versatile bike that would retain a clearly sporty character.
What we want from a drop bar bike is to be able to go long, and go fast - especially on rough roads so we came up with a tool that we believe is the ultimate solution for real-world riders.
The most significant innovation in the RUUT family is the award winning, carbon TwinTip fork that allows you to adjust the geometry to your personal preferences and riding style. Go fast or go long. Get low or have more control. You choose.
Our classic ruut is very aggressive off-road orientated bike. With this new version we wanted to address the needs of people who’s main interest is bike packing and long distance riding on varied terrain. Faster rolling tires and a 2x drivetrain with a big range and denser gearing makes this setup a great choice for exactly those applications.
- Halo clearance
- Adjustable head angle and fork offset
- Custom high end carbon frame
- Eps technology, internal cable routing
- Unique carbon twintip fork
- 1x and 2x drivetrain compatible
- Halo tire clearance (700c x 45 or 27.5 x 2.2”)
- Custom cnc fender mount on ss
- Grx 2x11 drivetrain
- 46/30 wide range crankset