Ruut CF1 Bike
- RONDO X HUNT STRAIGHT PULL
- front axle: 100/12mm/thread 1.5
- rear axle: 142/12mm/thread 1.75
- rear: SRAM FORCE 1
The first variable geometry gravel bike in the world. The RUUT range was born from the need to have a really versatile bike that would retain a clearly sporty character.
What we want from a drop bar bike is to be able to go long, and go fast - especially on rough roads so we came up with a tool that we believe is the ultimate solution for real-world riders.
The most significant innovation in the RUUT family is the award winning, carbon TwinTip fork that allows you to adjust the geometry to your personal preferences and riding style. Go fast or go long. Get low or have more control. You choose.
- Halo clearance
- Adjustable head angle and fork offset
- Custom high end carbon frame
- Eps technology, internal cable routing
- Unique carbon twintip fork
- 1x and 2x drivetrain compatible
- Halo tire clearance (700c x 45 or 27.5 x 2.2”)
- Custom cnc fender mount on ss
- X-wide rims
- Straight pull hubs
- Spank vibracore handlebar
- Dub bottom bracket