Ruut AL1 2X Bike
- front: SHIMANO FD RX400
- rear: SHIMANO RD RX400
- RONDO SUPERLIGHT SEALED BEARINGS
- front: 100/12mm/thread 1.5
- rear: 142/12mm/thread 1.5
The first variable geometry gravel bike in the world. The RUUT range was born from the need to have a really versatile bike that would retain a clearly sporty character.
What we want from a drop bar bike is to be able to go long, and go fast - especially on rough roads so we came up with a tool that we believe is the ultimate solution for real-world riders.
The most significant innovation in the RUUT family is the award winning, carbon TwinTip fork that allows you to adjust the geometry to your personal preferences and riding style. Go fast or go long. Get low or have more control. You choose.
Our classic ruut is very aggressive off-road orientated bike. With this new version we wanted to address the needs of people who’s main interest is bike packing and long distance riding on varied terrain. Faster rolling tires and a 2x drivetrain with a big range and denser gearing makes this setup a great choice for exactly those applications.
- Adjustable head angle and fork offset
- Bridgeless seatsays with custom fender mount
- Complete set of fender, rack, bag and bottle mounts
- New forged cs yoke and press fit bb
- For even more tyre clearance
- Lighter, hydroformed tubing with
- Integrated internal cable routing
- Flattened stays profile and s-bend shape for
- Increased bump compliance
- Halo tire clearance (700c x 45 or 27.5 x 2.2”)
- Grx 2x10 drivetrain
- 46/30 wide range crankset
- New xs size (with 650b wheels)