RUUT AL1 Bike
- RONDO SUPERLIGHT SEALED BEARINGS
- front axle: 100/12mm/thread 1.5
- rear axle: 142/12mm/thread 1.75
- rear: SRAM APEX 1
The first variable geometry gravel bike in the world. The RUUT range was born from the need to have a really versatile bike that would retain a clearly sporty character.
What we want from a drop bar bike is to be able to go long, and go fast - especially on rough roads so we came up with a tool that we believe is the ultimate solution for real-world riders.
The most significant innovation in the RUUT family is the award winning, carbon TwinTip fork that allows you to adjust the geometry to your personal preferences and riding style. Go fast or go long. Get low or have more control. You choose.
- Adjustable head angle and fork offset
- Bridgeless seatsays with custom fender mount
- Complete set of fender, rack, bag and
- Bottle mounts
- New forged cs yoke and press fit bb
- For even more tyre clearance
- Lighter, hydroformed tubing with
- Integrated internal cable routing
- Flattened stays profile and s-bend shape for
- Increased bump compliance
- Halo tire clearance (700c x 45 or 27.5 x 2.2”)
- New xs size (with 650b wheels)