Gridd Gravel Bike
- rear: SRAM GX 10sp short cage
- front: Joytech, loose ball 9×100 disc
- rear: KT casette, loose ball 142x12mm
GRIDD 2 is a great entry level gravel grinder. Lightweight frameset with alloy fiber fork form more comfort during long trips. Reliable 1×10 drivetrain from SRAM with a wide range cassette will let you pass even the punchiest climbs. You never want to stop riding this bike, but when you really need to, the disc brakes won’t let you down.
The GRIDD’s geometry is pretty tight and aggressive, but at the same time comfortable enough to take you through a long bike escapades. It can be easily transformed into a commuter or adventure bike, having all the racks and fenders mounting holes you would ever need. Just get it and ride!
- Lots of tire clearance: 700C up to 40C (depending on manufacturer)
- Mechanical disc brakes
- Thru axle design (frame)
- Fender mounts
- Wide range of applications: gravel, CX, endurance road
- Frame sizes: S/M/L/XL
- Color options: red / army green
CAUTION: Bikes are set up for riding and partially disassembled, with some parts removed, like front wheel, steering wheel, pedals and seat post with saddle.