Gestalt X10 Bike
The Gestalt X is our hard-charging, rough-and-rowdy take on what gravel and adventure bikes can do. Break off the fire road, down the singletrack and charge further and faster than ever before. All while keeping the versatility, challenge and fun of a bike with drop handlebars.
The Gestalt X is built with a longer-than-the-usual wheelbase, slack-like-your-mountain-bike head angle, low-slung frame, wide bars, short stem, big and chunky tires with room for up to 50mm on 700c or 54mm with a 650b wheelset.
The Gestalt X10 means extra fun at an extra awesome price. Pick one up and you’ll be riding our MTB-inspired, Series 3 aluminum Gestalt X frame and a whole heap of tough and capable kit, including a 10-speed microSHIFT groupset, cushy and grippy 44mm wide Vee Tire Co tires, Tektro disc brakes and plenty of kick-ass Marin components.
- Frame: Series 3 Beyond Road, 6061 Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube, Relieved BB, Internal Cable Routing, Mudguard and Rack Mounts, Flat Mount Disc, 142x12mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Marin Full Carbon w/ Tapered Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, 18mm Tall, Disc Specific
- Hub, Rear: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Disc, 32H
- Hub, Front: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Disc, 32H
- Spoke, Nipples: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Tire Co., Rocket Man, 700x44, Tubeless Compatible
- Derailleur, Rear: : MicroSHIFT Advent X 10-Speed Wide-Range
- Shift Lever: microSHIFT Advent X 10-Speed
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow CrMo Spindle, Narrow Wide 42T
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: SunRace 10-Speed, 11-51T
- Brake, Front: Tektro MD-C500 Dual Piston Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake, Rear: Tektro MD-C500 Dual Piston Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: microSHIFT Advent X
- Handlebar: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 16º Flared Drop
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Grips: Marin Shock Absorbing Perforated Tape
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8” x 1 1/2”
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- Extras: Bolt-On Thru-Axles F and R
Caution: For logistical reasons, the bikes sold in our store are shipped partially disassembled. For most brands, this means that the saddle, front wheel and handlebars are removed. Assembly requires basic knowledge, however, it is recommended to have the bicycle assembled at a specialized bicycle service center. Bicycle manufacturers require a basic preliminary inspection at a specialized bicycle store, which is one of the warranty conditions.