- front hub: Octane One 15×110 disc
- rear hub: Octane One Cassette 135x10mm
- rear: Shimano Deore RD-M6000
New school geometry paired with plus sized tires translate into a fun loving hardtail. The overbuilt alloy frame is tough as nails and beautifully executed. It’s way longer and slacker than most bikes out there and has fat tires (but not too fat!).
Dropper post comes in to save your butt, teeth and jewels on the steepest descents and drops. If you wish to go hard on your trails and don’t quite want to ride a fully – Sour is the way to go!
- Modern aggressive geometry (slack ha, low bb, longer reach)
- Strong & light aluminium frame with 135×10 dropouts
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post
- Suntour XCR34 140mm travel, boost hub standard
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
- Fat 27.5”x2.8” Kenda Havoc tires
- 1×10 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain with 11-42t range cassette
- available in 3 frame sizes (16”, 17.5” & 19.5”)