- rear: Sram NX Eagle, long cage, 12spd
- front: NS 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
The Nerd bikes are all about fun - light, efficient and strong. The philosophy behind the development of these frames was to keep things as simple as possible and provide great price, performance and reliability. The range includes the Nerd Lite - an aggressive 29” new-school Trail bike with 120mm frame travel and modern geometry, the Nerd HD - a long travel machine for Enduro and bike parks with a unique 29” front and 27.5” rear wheel setup and the Nerd Mini on 27.5” wheels, which fills in the gap between kid's bikes, like the the Nerd JR 24 and the 'grown up' sizes of the Nerd.
This bike fit's in between the small sizes of the Nerd Lite and the Nerd JR. It's an ideal all-rounder for older kids that want to develop their skills in every direction. Just like it's bigger brother, the Nerd Mini has modern aggressive geometry which gives confidence on jumps and descents and does not limit the bike on trails that require climbing.
- Lightweight Alloy frame with yoke driven shock
- Tough double pass welds
- Modern aggressive Trail geometry
- 130mm front / 120mm rear wheel travel
- Manitou suspension
- Sram NX 1x12 drivetrain
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post
- 35mm NS Bikes cockpit