Define AL 170 1 Bike
- front: NS Rotary 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- rear: Sram GX Eagle type 3 12spd
The beautiful carbon Define is now available in metal. It was a big challenge to translate the complex lines of this bike to another material, and we have sweated every detail of this high-end alloy frame to make it as light and as sexy as possible.
Some of the unique features include an adjustable BB height and semi-integrated cable guides - a practical and elegant solution of the internal / external cable routing dilemma. Big sealed pivots keep it stable and guarantee long periods of smooth, service free function.
There are a few things that we borrowed directly from the Snabb - and that is the kinematics of the 4-bar suspension that everyone loves (Pinkbike: "There is so little pedal-induced bobbing at play here that it sort of boggles the mind”).
Gorgeous alloy frame with custom hydroformed tubes, hidden external cable routing, big bearings and radical geometry!
- Alloy frame with custom hydroformed tubes & double pass welds
- Adjustable BB height
- Progressive geometry with 44 mm fork rake
- 29” front / 27.5” rear wheel combination
- 170mm front / 160mm rear travel
- Fox factory suspension
- Sram x01 1x12 drivetrain