Define AL 130 1
- front: NS Rotary 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- rear: Sram GX Eagle, 12spd
One of the most versatile bikes in our range, the Define AL 130 could be a quiver killer for any mountain biker. It sits right in the middle of the panorama of categories and can be used for anything from long distance rides to fun days out at the bike park. The adjustable BB height option let’s you dial the bike to your riding style - more pedal friendly or more planted on the descents, you can choose. Don't be fooled by the “shortness” of this bike’s travel.
It really feels like it has much more than the quoted numbers. At the same time, the climbing capabilities of this bike are absolutely amazing. As with all our other bikes, we believe that it’s big wheels and proper geometry - not the amount of travel - that define what a bike can do.
- Alloy frame with custom hydroformed tubes & double pass welds
- Adjustable BB height
- Radical geometry with 44 mm fork rake
- 140mm front / 130mm rear travel
- Fox Performance suspension
- SRAM GX 1x12 drivetrain