Define 150 1 Bike
- front: NS Rotary 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- rear: Sram X01 Eagle, 12spd
This new big wheeled Enduro racer and All Mountain bike is one of our dreams come true. The biggest and baddest bike in our range just had to go full carbon. With the whopping 150mm of travel in the rear and a massive 160mm fork paired with the 29” wheels this beast can roll over anything at any speed. But at the same time, the light weight, super efficient power transmission redefine the range of applications that one bike can have.
We wanted a bike that can pedal up the sections that others have to walk, and fly over sections that others have to plough through. Riders and press loved last year’s alloy Snabb 150 but the Define takes things to the next level.
- Hi-end full carbon frame
- Radical geometry with 44 mm fork rake
- Adjustable reach and BB height
- Semi internal cable routing
- 160/150 front/rear travel
- Fox Factory suspension
- SRAM X01 1x12 drivetrain