San Quentin 3 Bike
- rear: Shimano SLX, 12-Speed, SGS
- front hub: Forged Alloy, 110x15mm, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Disc, 32H
- rear hub: Forged Alloy, 148x12mm, Disc, HG Freehub Body
The San Quentin 3 is the top dog in the SQ family. We’ve worked tirelessly to create the very best-specced San Quentin ever but still kept the price tag down to earth and in reach of everyone. Marzocchi Z2 fork? Check. Shimano 4-piston brakes and 12-speed drivetrain? X-Fusion dropper post? You got it. FSA cranks, Vee Tire rubber and plenty of kick-ass Marin kit? Abso-freakin-lutely.
Key upgrades over the San Quentin 2:
- Marzocchi Bomber Z2 fork
- Shimano Deore wide-range 12-speed drivetrain
- Shimano MT420 4-piston brakes
- Vee Tire Co Attack HPL tubeless compatible tires
Caution: For logistical reasons, the bikes sold in our store are shipped partially disassembled. For most brands, this means that the saddle, front wheel and handlebars are removed. Assembly requires basic knowledge, however, it is recommended to have the bicycle assembled at a specialized bicycle service center. Bicycle manufacturers require a basic preliminary inspection at a specialized bicycle store, which is one of the warranty conditions.