- rear: sealed bearings, 135x10mm QR, 32H
- front: sealed bearings, 9mm QR, 32H
- rear: SRAM X5 1x9
Second junior bike in Dartmoor range. Brave younger brother of the big Hornet bike. Suitable for 24" wheels and dedicated for the young riders measuring between 130cm and 150cm. This bike will cope well with both singletracks and easier enduro trails as well as pumptracks or smaller jumps.
- RST Alex fork with soft spring
- 9-speed drivetrain with 11-40T cassette
- Hydraulical SRAM Level brakes
- 24" wheels with Dartmoor Raider rims and hubs with sealed bearings
- Trail Junior saddle fitted for younger riders
- Weight: 13.1kg (without pedals)
Dartmoor Junior 24
The bike is awesome but there are some things which disappointed me. After unpacking the bike of the box, I found several scratches on the frame surface. The painting quality is very poor. Painting near the bolts of rear break started to peel of so the basic paint layer is visible. Next thing is that the rear brake rotor was crooked after delivery.