Blackbird EVO 29" Bike
- rear: Dartmoor Reel Pro 148x12mm, 32H
- front: Dartmoor Reel Pro Boost 110x15mm, 32H
- rear: SRAM SX Eagle 1X12
A bicycle is a simple piece of equipment with huge potential and that’s why, while creating the Blackbird, we focused on simplicity and functionality. Without a doubt Enduro is a form of sport which demands maximum versatility from a bike – difficult and long uphilling, downhilling in the most difficult conditions, jumps and drops are the standard challenges that the equipment must face.
Based on our own and our riders’ experience we placed a stiff single-pivot construction at the bike’s heart. This simple solution makes it possible to create a modern bike that fulfills the demands of even the most demanding riders. The advanced swingarm cage, consisting of 12 welded elements and tubes, is very stiff and the carefully designed pivot position allows high pedalling efficiency (with the antisquad parameter at about 100% pedal-bob effect is eliminated).
The swingarm is connected to the front triangle with a super stiff 17mm axle, mounted on 3 Max type bearings packed with waterproof Mobil grease. The design of the shock mount yoke means a full length seat tube can be used, enabling plenty of room for the new long travel dropper posts.The frame design is based on modern, progressive geometry suitable for 29” wheels with a low positioned BB, a relatively long front triangle and a 65º head tube angle. The rear dropout is a bolt through 148x12mm in Boost standard. The Blackbird climbs with ease but it will really come alive when shredding down.
- 29" Blackbird frame with Boost hub standard in Space Blue color
- XLarge size added
- Top performance Rock Shox Yari RC fork and Monarch Plus R DebonAir shock
- New 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain with SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T
- cassette to reduce weight
- Dartmoor Tomcat tubeless ready rims
- Aggressive enduro WTB Vigilante tires with high end TCS casing and Tri-Tec
- triple compound Light/High Grip at front and Tough/Fast Rolling at rear
- 31.8mm cockpit with 780mm wide Tornado Low handlebar and short Beetle stem
- Top ranked X-Fusion Manic dropper post with 170mm travel in Large size and
- 150mm travel in Medium size
- 200mm front rotor for increased braking power