Rift Zone E2 Bike
- rear: Shimano, Deore XT RD-M8130, 11-Speed, SGS, LinkGlide
- battery: Shimano BT-EN806, Internal 630Wh
- motor: Shimano Steps EP6 Drive Unit, 250W, 85Nm
- front: Shimano MT-410B, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- rear: Shimano HB-MT510B, 148x12mm, Centerlock Disc, Micro Spline Freehub Body
Our top-spec, no-holds-barred Rifty, the Marin Rift Zone E2 packs a powerful punch but still keeps that price tag down to earth. We’ve hand-picked hard-charging Fox suspension, a top-performance Shimano STEPS EP8 drive unit, Shimano’s XT 11-speed drivetrain and a 630WH battery for maximum range. And we’ve included CushCore tire inserts and Marin tubeless sealant straight out of the box.
Key upgrades from Rift Zone E1:
- Shimano EP8 Drive Unit
- Fox 36/Float X Performance Elite Suspension
- Shimano Deore XT LINKGLIDE 11-Speed Drivetrain
- TRP DH-R Evo 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Caution: For logistical reasons, the bikes sold in our store are shipped partially disassembled. For most brands, this means that the saddle, front wheel and handlebars are removed. Assembly requires basic knowledge, however, it is recommended to have the bicycle assembled at a specialized bicycle service center. Bicycle manufacturers require a basic preliminary inspection at a specialized bicycle store, which is one of the warranty conditions.