Rift Zone E1 Bike
- rear: Shimano Deore, Direct Attachment, 11-Speed, SGS
- battery: Shimano BT-EN806, Internal 630Wh
- motor: Shimano Steps EP6 Drive Unit, 250W, 85Nm
- front: Shimano MT-410B, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- rear: Shimano HB-MT400B, 148x12mm, Centerlock Disc, Standard Freehub Body
Our mid-price, mid-tier Rifty E, the Marin Rift Zone E1 is beautifully balancing performance and value. RockShox handles the suspension, Shimano Deore brings a tough, reliable 11-speed drivetrain and Shimano’s brand-new STEPS EP6 drive unit powers you up, along and down. A 630WH battery is supplied as standard for maximum range and we’ve included CushCore tire inserts and Marin tubeless sealant straight out of the box.
Key upgrades from Rift Zone E:
- 630Wh Battery
- RockShox Pike/Deluxe Select+ Suspension
- Shimano Deore 11-speed Drivetrain w/11-51t Cassette
- CushCore tire inserts & Marin tire sealant
Caution: For logistical reasons, the bikes sold in our store are shipped partially disassembled. For most brands, this means that the saddle, front wheel and handlebars are removed. Assembly requires basic knowledge, however, it is recommended to have the bicycle assembled at a specialized bicycle service center. Bicycle manufacturers require a basic preliminary inspection at a specialized bicycle store, which is one of the warranty conditions.