Fuzz 29 2 Bike
- front: NS Rotary 20 Boost 20x110 disc (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS Rotary Cassette 157x12mm (sealed bearings)
- rear: Sram GX 10spd, short cage
- Mozartt Presto ST with bashguard
Bigger is better, and this version of the Fuzz is not just the old frame with revised geometry. The whole frame has been completely re-designed and now features a badass forged one-piece rocker that adds rigidity to the rear end and drives a modern trunnion shock.
Like it’s smaller brother, the frame features a low center of gravity, with the shock tucked away near the BB, adjustable reach via offset cups and an option of choosing internal or external cable routing.
The suspension kinematics have been tailored to provide exceptional ride characteristics. There is a significant amount of rearward axle movement that helps smooth out square faced bumps, and there is quite a lot of anti-squat built in which minimizes suspension bob when pedaling.
- Tough alloy frame with double pass welds
- Radical geo with adjustable reach
- one-piece forged rocker with trunion shock
- 200mm front / 190mm rear travel
- RockShox Boxxer AIR fork
- SRAM X7 10spd drivetrain
- Powerful SRAM Guide RE brakes