Synonym TR1 Bike
- rear: Sram X01 Eagle type 3 12spd
- front: NS Rotary Straight Pull 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS Rotary Straight Pull Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
The Synonym TR is a game changer in the lightweight Trail category. Radical geometry and a beefy 120mm fork presented in an ultra light weight package gives the rider a unique experience. It burns trails unlike anything else on the market.
All available alternatives either have old-school geometry, or are heavy and slow to pedal. Most riders who have tried this bike swear that they can go just as fast on downhill trails as on their standard, “big” Trail / All Mountain bikes. This is because the limiting factor is not the suspension travel, but the position that the rider has on the bike and the way it handles.
This amazing ride impression that riders have reported is backed up by lap times and measured segments. It simply blows everything else out of the water.
- Lightweight carbon frame
- Unique geometry, unprecedented in this category
- 120mm front / 120mm rear wheel travel
- Fox Factory 34 Step Cast fork
- Fox Factory Float DPS shock
- Dual remote for fork & shock
- Sram X01 derailleur
- NS carbon handlebar
- Ultralite Enigma Lite straight pull wheels (1590 g)
- Fox Transfer dropper post