Synonim TR2 Bike
- rear: Sram GX Eagle type 3 12spd
- front: NS Rotary Straight Pull 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS Rotary Straight Pull Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
Before you say: “WTF?! Is NS making an XC bike??” - stop. This is NOT just another XC bike. This is something completely different! The geometry of the Synonym is MILES away from any bike that you can find on the market. The the slack head angle, massive reach and very steep seat tube this bike descends better than any XC bike out there, it climb like a goat and charges like a bull on the flats. We deeply believe that short travel hardcore, lightweight XC / Trail bikes are the most fun you can have on two wheels when you don't have a chairlift.
This year many companies have launched bikes in this category, but even if they claim to be progressive, they are actually very conservative old school XC bikes with bigger forks. The Synonym is different - it's a totally new concept designed from the ground up. Everyone we know who has tried this bike has been simply blown away. This really is a game changer in the XC / lightweight Trail segment.
- Lightweight carbon frame
- Unique geometry, unprecedented in this category
- 100mm front / 100mm rear wheel travel
- Fox Performance 32 Step Cast fork
- Fox Performance Series Elite Float DPS shock
- Dual remote for fork & shock
- 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle rear derailleur
- Lightweight WTB ST i25 rims
- SRAM Level TL brakes
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post