- front: NS 110x15mm (sealed bearings)
- rear: NS 135x10mm single speed, 10T driver
Awesome ride quality of steel tubes and classic slim look - these are the bikes to go for if you love cromoly. The bikes in the Metropolis range have all the features of a modern pro-level dirt bikes, with geometry and parts that have been chosen by our top riders. You can take one straight out of the box and practice your 360 nosedives, or even go for a big backflip at a Crankworx event. If you are not planning to go so far, hit the streets and practice some off-the-bank tailwhips. These bikes are ready for this kind of stuff. We have years of experience in building dirt bikes and these are really some of the best out there.
MAIN CHANGES FOR 2021:
- new frame, tapered head, geometry based on NS Decade
- X-Fusion RC32 100mm fork, 15mm axle, tapered steerer tube
- new Shimano Deore disc brake
- new NS Dirt rims