With the interactive wheel-on roller trainer Tuo, Elite and Adriano Design combine the Italian passion for style, elegance and design with high indoor training performance.
Featuring an elegant, black steel frame, brushed aluminium and two robust beechwood legs, the Tuo trainer is an efficient training tool and a stylish piece of furniture in Italian style in one.
Compact, easy-to-use and quiet, Elite Tuo is a totally interactive home trainer with automatic resistance adjustment and a built-in power meter to measure your watt output with an accuracy of +/- 3.0%. Therefore, the Tuo uses an algorithm developed by Elite in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics ITWM in Germany. Power Meter Link (PML) even allows you to pair the power meter of your bike with the turbo trainer for more precise information.
As a rear wheel based roller trainer, the Tuo relies on the proven Elastogel roller. This material is specifically developed by Elite and allows for improved tyre grip, which reduces friction losses and noise. In addition, the trainer is compatible with almost any type of bike. It accommodates wheels up to 29” and MTBs with a modern BOOST standard axle (12 x 148 mm).
- Interactive trainer with built-in power meter (accuracy +/-3.0%)
- Power Meter Link (PML): Allows for the use of your bike’s power meter
- Speed and cadence measurement (protocols PWR (power), S&C (speed & cadence))
- Computer controlled resistance via ANT+ or Bluetooth
- Foldable frame for easy transport and space-saving storage
- Interaction with app, software, Windows computers, bike computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
- Drivetrain: wheel-on
- Resistance: magnetic, electronically controlled
- Resistance levels: no levels
- Max. simulated incline: 10%
- Max. braking power: 1250 watts (at 40 km/h), 2050 watts (at 60 km/h)
- Dimensions: approx. 680 x 690 x 410 mm (unfolded); approx. 430 x 315 x 560 mm (folded)
- Weight: approx. 10.3 kg