Ready. Set. Go!
Indoor training has never been easier than it is with the interactive Suito-T trainer from the Italian manufacturer Elite!
The extremely compact trainer comes almost fully assembled and is powerful, robust and quiet – ready for use. Perfect for starting your indoor training session as quickly as possible. All you need to do is install a compatible cassette, get out the rollers, attach your bike’s rear dropouts and plug in the mains adapter. Done!
A free 1-month subscription to Zwift and a free 12-month subscription to My E-Training are also included – for a good start of your indoor training.
The Suito-T direct drive trainer significantly reduces noise compared to a traditional roller trainer and eliminates power loss due to a slipping rear wheel.
A built-in power meter measures your power in watts – with an accuracy of +/-2.5%. Power Meter Link (PML) even allows you to pair your bike’s power meter with the turbo trainer for more precise information.
An integrated flywheel with a weight of 3.5 kg makes for a realistic ride feel. The trainer can even simulate inclines of up to 15%. Thanks to an easy, direct plug&play setup and a compact design, the Elite Suito-T is suitable for almost all bike models and impresses with high performance and usability.
The included Elite riser block keeps your front wheel at roughly the correct height.
- Interactive trainer with built-in power meter (accuracy +/-2.5%)
- Power Meter Link (PML): Allows for the use of your bike’s power meter
- Speed and cadence measurement (protocols PWR (power), S&C (speed & cadence))
- Computer controlled resistance via ANT+ or Bluetooth
- Foldable frame for easy transport
- Long rear derailleur cage support
- Interaction with app, software, Windows computers, bike computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
- Drivetrain: direct drive
- Resistance: magnetic, electronically controlled
- Resistance levels: no levels
- Flywheel: 3.5 kg
- Max. simulated incline: 15%
- Max. braking power: 1900 watts (at 40 km/h), 2900 watts (at 60 km/h)
- Dimensions: approx. 760 x 560 x 495 mm (unfolded); approx. 560 x 150 x 495 mm (folded)
- Weight: approx. 14.5 kg