With the Direto XR-T smart trainer, the Italian manufacturer Elite already presents the third generation of its successful Direto series. It is clear these trainers no longer belong to the mid-range, but to the high-end segment and have replaced the Drivo series as the brand’s poster child. The features and the performance data of the Direto X’s successor are truly impressive.
The weight of the flywheel was increased by 900 grams compared to the previous model, now weighing 5.1 kg to give you an even more realistic ride feel. What’s more, Elite has improved the electronically controlled magnetic brake, which can now simulate infernal inclines of up to 24 per cent – an increase of amazing 6 per cent. And the maximum power? Was also increased by 200 watts to 2300 watts. With this, the Direto XR-T can even bring professionals to their limits. Ambitious hobby cyclists will be happy about the improved ERG mode. Thanks to an optimised algorithm, it now allows for an even more precise cadence training with constant watt values.
The top features, which have made the Direto X so successful, remain of course for the Direto XR-T – for example the particularly silent direct drive, the precise power measurement with Optical Torque Sensor and the possibility for speed and cadence analysis. In addition to this, you can enjoy the unlimited interactive training possibilities that the multi radio protocol with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart offers in combination almost all standard apps available. And with the 12-month subscription to the Elite app My E-Training or the 1-month subscription to Zwift, you can even start your interactive training right away. Whatever your training looks like: The Elite Direto XR-T gives you the freedom to simulate your road training exactly on the rollers.
- Interactive trainer with built-in OTS power meter (accuracy +/-1.5%)
- Speed and cadence measurement (protocols PWR (power), S&C (speed & cadence))
- Computer-controlled resistance via ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) or Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy / BLE)
- Side feet can be folded
- Handle for easy transport
- Bolt-on feet to balance ground unevenness
- Cable guide sleeves to prevent damage
- Light indicators for power supply, ANT+- and Bluetooth connection
- Long rear derailleur cage support
- Can be controlled via smartphone/tablet app (iOS, Android), bike computer, sports watch, Windows and Mac via ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Incl. wheel block to keep the front wheel at the correct height and hold it in place
- Drivetrain: Direct Drive (interactive)
- Resistance: electronically controlled magnetic brake
- Resistance levels: no levels
- Flywheel: 5.1 kg
- Max. simulated incline: 24 %
- Max. braking power: 1100 watts (at 20 km/h), 2300 watts (at 40 km/h)
- Possibility for firmware update: yes
- Dimensions (when folded): approx. 650 x 840 x 550 cm
- Dimensions (when folded): approx. 650 x 300 x 550 cm
- Weight: approx. 16.2 kg